As an avid food lover, I’m continuously searching for compelling eating places to satisfy my cravings as well as my curiosity. My meals is my adventure, I like to try new dishes but principally I like to enjoy them in a satisfying setting with an enjoyable atmosphere. So in this article, my aim is to get the message across to restaurant owners or prospective owners about what makes an attractive setting for diners.
1. Cleanliness – I’m mentioning this first because it is what’s most important. Good hygiene in areas the place meals is prepared and served is a definite must. From the precise food to the dishes and table settings – all of it must be clean at all times. On the first sign of a unclean fork, it assured that you have made your buyer uncomfortable.
2. Be creative – Authentic themes and décor are one of the biggest sights within the restaurant business, typically more so than the meals served. Put a lot of thought into how your restaurant is decorated and do your research into colour schemes and items that would make your target market feel relaxed and inspired.
3. Be original – From the dishes you serve to the bathroom facilities -think out of the box! Clients will always bear in mind a uniquely presented dish or accessories and displays which might be on offer. Even the way the condiments on the table are displayed can impress someone! I just love orignal eating places!
4. Ambience – this is key. Use candles or dimmed lights to supply a romantic or calm setting for night meals. If it is a phenomenal day outside, open the windows and let the sunshine in. Classical music in the background always ignites a relaxing vibe.
5. Service – yup, good old service. Please make positive your staff is currentable, clear in speech and friendly. Not only are they assured a big tip but they are good ambassadors to your restaurant. I know loads of people who return to eating places so that they are often served by a certain waiter. I understand that like with most things, mistakes are made, but try your hardest not to make them when getting orders right and implementing other restaurant processes – and if you do, make it as much as the customer.
These ideas might all seem obvious, however you would be stunned at some of the ignorant eating places I have come across. Make an effort and your clients will make the effort to hitch you in a meal. All of the factors I listed are necessary and essential, however if you wish to go the additional mile I recommend you place quite a lot of thought into the originality of your restaurant.
Here is more information about Puerto Rico Restaurant Guide have a look at the page.