Advantages of non woven fabrics
1. Light weight: with polypropylene resin as the primary raw materials, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of that of cotton, with fleeciness and good feel.
2. Non-poisonous and non-irritating: the product is manufactured with food grade raw materials in accordance with FDA, without other chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-poisonous, odorless and non-irritating to skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which is just not insect-eaten and might isolate the erosion of micro organism and insects in the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, finished products don’t affect the strength on account of erosion.
4. Good physical properties. Made of polypropylene spinning directly right into a net of thermal bonding products, the power of the products is healthier than the overall staple fiber products, the energy of the directionless, similar to the vertical and horizontal strength.
5. By way of environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw material of most non woven fabrics, while polyethylene is the raw materials of plastic bags. Though the 2 substances have similar names, they’re quite completely different in chemical structure. The chemical molecular construction of polyethylene has quite strong stability and is extremely tough to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose. The chemical structure of polypropylene is weak, and the molecular chain can be simply broken, in order that it might be effectively degraded, and it enters the following environmental cycle in a non-poisonous form. A non-woven shopping bag could be fully decomposed within ninety days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags may be reused for more than 10 occasions, and the air pollution to the setting after being discarded is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
Classification of non woven fabrics
1. Spiny non woven cloth
The spining process is to spray a high pressure water jet onto one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber network could be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non woven fabric
Thermal bonding non woven fabric refers to the addition of fiber mesh or powder hot melt bonding reinforcement materials, fiber mesh after heating melting cooling reinforcement into cloth.
3. The pulp flows into a net of non-woven cloth
The air circulation into the net non-woven cloth will also be called dust-free paper, dry paper making non-woven cloth. It is the use of air mesh technology to open the wood pulp fiber board loose into a single fiber state, after which use air stream method to make the fiber agglutination in the net curtain, fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
4. Wet non woven material
Wet non-woven material is the fiber raw materials within the water medium is opened right into a single fiber, at the identical time, totally different fiber raw supplies are mixed, made into fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry is transported to the network forming mechanism, the fiber within the wet state into a network and then strengthened into cloth.
5. Spunbonded, non woven material
Spunbonded non-woven material is in the polymer has been extruded, stretch and form a steady filament, filament laid right into a network, fiber network after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement technique, in order that the fiber network into non-woven cloth.
6. Soften spray non woven material
Soften-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding – melt extrusion – fiber formation – cooling – into a network – reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture on non woven material
Needling non-woven cloth is a kind of non-woven material by dry method. Needling non-woven cloth is to bolster the cloth with a fluffy fiber net by using the puncture operate of needles.
8. Stitch non woven cloth
non woven cloth is a kind of dry non woven fabric. The knitting method is to make use of the warp knitting coil construction to reinforce the fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-textile materials (reminiscent of plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their mixture to make non woven fabric.
If you are you looking for more information on Non woven Polypropylene review our web site.